Mixdown reviews the CMD 121H
- Mixdown reviews the CMD 121H
May 12, 2015, midnight
"This is where you should look if you want clean, powerful, loud tones that really show off your bass’s natural qualities"
Australia's Mixdown magazine has reviewed the CMD 121H combo in their May 2015 issue.
Here are some highlights:
- This is where you should look if you want clean, powerful, loud tones that really show off your bass’s natural qualities
- The multitude of EQ controls, the VLE and the VPF make sure you can get extremely tweakable
- The preamp is definitely able to maintain rather than mask the things that made you love your bass in the first place
- If you have an active bass you’ll appreciate just how ‘hi-fi’ your sound can be
- If you use passive pickups you’ll love the amount of articulation and dynamic range you’ll be able to coax
- This combo is great for those who need really crisp, punchy, bold tones without a hint of unwanted distortion.
- It’s great for blues, jazz and cover bands, and it can even do a fine line in vintage style tone minus the tube growl.
- Highly customizable tone.
- Transparent when you want it to be.
- Handy DI output level.
ARTIST'S LATEST VIDEOS
Markbass artist Dino Fiorenza plays "Biondology", feat. William Stravato (guitars) and Gaetano Nicolosi (drums).
Spain Markbass artist Miguel Lezcano.
Markbass artist Neil Jason on tour with Bryan Ferry using his Little Mark Tube 800 and Standard 104HF.
Mauricio Nader, Bajista nacional en los cuarteles de Casa Amarilla hablándonos de las increíbles características del MULTIAMP de MARKBASS.
"INDIATOWN" by Chick Corea rearranged by Markbass top-artist Hadrien Feraud.
Lyrics by Marcus Miller.
Markbass artist Lorenzo Feliciati at Martin Verdonk Master Sessions live from Triple-A-Music - Season 2 Episode 1.
Special Thanks to Voerman Amersfoort B.V. and Markbass Benelux for the support.
Slap Machine Official videoclip from "It's important" Dino Fiorenza's Album.
Gianni De Chellis - Guitars
Mistheria - Keyboards
Gaetano Nicolosi - Drums
New Video from Metatrone feat. Markbass artist Dino Fiorenza.