Big Bang 15th Anniversary
To celebrate our first 15 years of success we released a limited edition series of our heads (available for a short time).
The Big Bang 15th Anniversary offers the same features as the standard Big Bang, plus a very cool amazing look designed for this important milestone!
"In the last 15 years, Markbass has brought bass amplification into the future. I'd like to thank everyone who has played a part of our success... your great enthusiasm continually reinforce my passion to create products that give bass players what they need and what they want. It's thank to you that the dream continues!"
Marco De Virgiliis
- INPUT: impedance 2 Mohm, max. voltage 15 Vpp
- AUX IN: impedance 33 Kohm, max. voltage 10 Vpp
- EFFECT RETURN: impedance 33 Kohm, max. voltage 10 Vpp
- MASTER VOLUME
- LINE OUT LEVEL
- HEADPHONE LEVEL CONTROL
- GROUND LIFT (switch on rear panel)
- PRE/POST EQ (switch on rear panel)
- MUTE (footswitch)
- LOW: center frequency: 40 Hz; level: ±16 dB
- LOW MID: center frequency: 360 Hz, level: ±16 dB
- HIGH MID: center frequency: 800 Hz, level: ±16 dB
- HIGH: center frequency: 10 kHz, level: ±16 dB
- FILTER SECTION (with footswitch):
- VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter): center frequency 380 Hz
- VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator): frequency range 250 Hz-20 kHz
- LINE OUT: balanced XLR, max. voltage 20 Vpp
- EFFECT SEND: unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp (pre-EQ)
- TUNER OUT: unbalanced, max. voltage 2 Vpp
- SPEAKER OUT: speakon/1/4" combo, jack 1/4"
- HEADPHONE OUT
- WEIGHT: 4.63 lbs / 2.1 kg
- WIDTH: 8.86 in. / 22.5 cm
- DEPTH: 9.84 in. / 25 cm
- HEIGHT: 2.95 in. / 7.5 cm
- OUTPUT POWER: 500W RMS @ 4 ohm, 300W RMS @ 8 ohm
- POWER REQUIREMENT: 100/120V; 230V; 240V 50/60Hz (Voltage is factory preset according to region of sale)
Minimum ohm load for all Markbass heads is 4 ohms.
Markbass amps/combos are manufactured to be sold and used in the country of purchase, and they are factory preset to that country’s voltage. Due to homologation issues, the voltage may not be changed.
Rack ears and footswitch do not come included with this head.
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.