- INPUT 1: impedance 500 Kohm, max. voltage 15 Vpp
- INPUT 2: (Balanced XLR/1/4" combo)
- BALANCED: impedance 500 Kohm, max. voltage 15 Vpp, phantom power 48V
- EFFECT RETURN: impedance 33 Kohm, max. voltage 10 Vpp
- GAIN 1: -60 dB to +23 dB range
- GAIN 2: -60 dB to +23 dB range
- MIX: mixes tube and solid state gain
- MASTER VOLUME
- LINE OUT LEVEL
- GROUND LIFT (switch on rear panel)
- PRE/POST EQ (switch on rear panel)
- MUTE (push/pull on master knob)
- LOW: center frequency 40 Hz; level: ±16 dB
- LOW MID: center frequency 360 Hz, level: ±16 dB
- HIGH MID: center frequency 800 Hz, level: ±16 dB
- HIGH: center frequency 10 kHz, level: ±16 dB
- VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter) center frequency 380 Hz
- VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) frequency range 250 Hz-20 kHz
- LINE OUT: balanced XLR, max. voltage 20 Vpp
- EFFECT SEND: unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp (pre-EQ)
- TUNER OUT: unbalanced, max. voltage 2 Vpp
- SPEAKER OUT: speakon/1/4" combo, 1/4"
- WEIGHT: 5.07 lbs / 2.3 Kg
- WIDTH: 10.87 in. / 27.6 cm
- DEPTH: 9.84 in. / 25 cm
- HEIGHT: 3.27 in. / 8.3 cm
- OUTPUT POWER: 500W RMS @ 4 ohms / 300W RMS @ 8 ohms
- POWER REQUIREMENT: 100/120V; 230V; 240V - 50/60Hz (Voltage is factory preset according to region of sale)
Minimum ohm load for all Markbass heads is 4 ohms.
Markbass amps/combos are manufactured to be sold and used in the country of purchase, and they are factory preset to that country’s voltage. Due to homologation issues, the voltage may not be changed.
Rack ears do not come included with this head.
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.